Carricks - Life and Living Insurance
At Carricks, we’re here to help you and protect those you love.
With many options and types of insurances available to you, it is important to get the right advice for your situation.
Our job is to help you to "know what you don't know." We want to provide you with options, not only around protecting your family should you die, but also in situations that could stop you from being able to meet your financial obligations.
You can't know what life is going to throw at you. But one thing you can know is that you're covered in case of adversity. Having the right insurances in place will provide you with the peace of mind that life can throw anything your way.
Insurance Carricks can help you with:
- Life Insurance
- Provides a lump sum in the event of your death.
- Income Protection
- Provides you with a monthly payment (usually up to 75% of your income) if you are temporarily unable to work.
- Mortgage Protection
- Covers your mortgage in the event of your death, illness or accident, and offers optional cover for redundancy and bankruptcy.
- Trauma or Crisis
- Pays a lump sum if you suffer or contract a critical condition specified in the policy (e.g. heart attack, stroke, cancer). Read more about NZ Trauma Statistics here Trauma Insurance in NZ
- Total & Permanent Disability
- Provides a lump sum if you suffer a total and permanent disability and are unable to work again.
- Children's Covers
- Provides future insurability options and cover for your child if they suffer a major illness or injury, so you can be rest-assured they'll get the best care possible.
Like what you've read?
Contact Carricks for more information or a free consultation today!
Carricks - Summer Holiday Hours:
We close on 20th December 2019 and re-open Monday 13th January 2020.
We wish you a safe and restful Christmas season.
Any urgent enquiries please call 021 354 634